- Este evento já decorreu.
Mindful Moves Yoga Teacher Training
7 Abril - 28 Abril1900€
This residential 200 hrs complete and progressive course is covering the principles of Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin Yoga, from the perspective of history, philosophy, functional anatomy and scientific research. It is designed to embrace all aspects of yoga from a place of authenticity, holistic education and inspiration.
Students who successfully passed their final exam and practice teaching and submitted their finished assignments, will receive a 200-hour Mindful Moves Yoga Teacher certificate and are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®)
Attending a yoga teacher training is a life-changing experience! Ane we all have our own reason to attend. One student will be after a career change, one will be escaping burn-out and seek inspiration to re-center and re-establish his or her deep values, one might simply need self-care and building self-love…
This training is appropriate for the serious student who would like to start teaching yoga, as well as the student who would like to deepen their own knowledge & personal practice using this course for self-growth.
This course will enable you to empower your style, find your true voice and give you the confidence to teach and inspire others. You will come away with a deeper understanding of both the physical and spiritual side of yoga, embodying the change you want to see in the world.
Vanille Siméon, founder of The Maitri Movement & Yoga Teacher Training Portugal, is a E-RYT Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher. Certified in Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin Yoga, as well as Acroyoga (Partner Acrobatics) and various massage therapies, she has taught more than 1,500 hours worldwide and regularly hosts retreats and teacher trainings.
Master in Sports Science, Martin Kvist will be our specialist teacher on topics like functional anatomy, injury prevention, teaching methodology, didactical models and learning theory. Amazing mover and handstander, Martin works as a consultant for yoga TT, circus schools and acrobatic courses and teacher trainings. His university master degree in sports science specialised in neuroscience, injury prevention and how the body, the brain and nervous system adapts to balance oriented trainings.
• Daily yoga class
• Meditation and pranayama sessions
• 200-hour teacher training program YA eligibile
• Teaching and learning theory, methodology
• 21 nights accommodation
• Daily healthy meals
Styles: Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga & Hatha Yoga
21 days with instruction in English
Spoken languages: Danish, French, Spanish, English
Airport transfer available: Faro Airport
Module 1: Diving deep into your practice
• Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Flows: from fundamental to advanced poses, understanding yoga asanas
• Pranayama & Meditation techniques
• Restorative practices & Yin yoga
• Introduction to Mindfulness
• Partner yoga & acroyoga
Module 2: Developing a holistic Yogic approach to life
• Mastering self-practice & the benefits of each asana
• Patanjali’s Sutras, spiritual scriptures, philosophy & History of Yoga
• Functional Anatomy, biomechanics & applied neuroscience
• Energetic systems of the body, chakras & introduction to Ayurveda
• Stress management, injury prevention & Yoga Therapy
• *Pregnancy yoga & Therapeutic adjustments
• *Ethics of a yogi: on and off your mats!
Module 3: The Grand Finale! Finding your voice as a teacher
• Build confidence and harness authenticity
• Teaching and Learning Theory, Methodology & didactical models
• Creative, sensible & innovative sequencing of a Yoga class
• Hands on adjustments & skillful cueing
• How to hold space, create community and communicate clearly
• The business of Yoga
• Post-training support
During this program, you will train six days a week, with one day off a week, and will work six to eight hours a day. Your days will be centered around three to four hours of daily practice, plus lectures, discussions, teaching practice, or other activities.
Mornings are dedicated to alignment based Hatha and dynamic Vinyasa sequences. Afternoon practices focus on more subtle energetic and restorative work through Yin yoga, mindfulness, and meditation.
Students will learn different ways of practicing and teaching. At the end of this complete program, you will be prepared to develop safe and sensible yoga classes for all levels, learning to accurately observe students’ bodies to assist in words, hands-on adjustments, and modifications. Learn key words and movements to make your students feel empowered and discover how to guide and support them through their own journeys!
Daily sample schedule
• 07:30 – 09:00 Vinyasa & Hatha: Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation
• 09:00 – 09:30 Breakfast
• 10:00 – 13:00 Lecture/workshop/Yoga mini labs & special focus
• 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch 14.00-15.00: break, beach time, nature walk or self-study
• 15:00 – 17:00 Lecture/Yoga mini labs, practice teaching
• 17:00 – 18:30 Hatha/ Yin yoga: Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation (can be onsite or on the beach)
• 19.00- 20.00 Dinner
Preparing prior to the program by pre-reading the course material will help you to retain information and get the most out of the training.
Post-training support will be available to make sure the material is appropriately digested and great ideas are fired up into life-changing and long-term actions.
Open your heart and mind to bring out the brightest side of yourself and uncover the skills that will make you an exceptional yoga teacher. See you soon!
Location & venue: Carrapateira, south-West Algarve, Portugal. Be ready for the sweetest venue with its own garden, access to the river, walking distance from the beach and the local village. Super super nice!!
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
• Detox juices
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
• Gluten Free
If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation.
Things to do (optional):
Additional things to do in your free time include walk around the lovely local village of Carrapateira (5 minutes walking distance), playing or relaxing on one of the most stunning beaches of the Algarve, south Portugal, swimming in the river running just at the back of the property, helping out in the vegetable garden if you like to. You can also organize a surf or a SUP trip if you fancy some more action.
A massage treatment on site can be organized should you reserve in advance.
• Teaching materials and yoga manuals
• Mindful moves yoga teacher certificate
• Eligibility to register for Yoga Alliance certification upon completion
• Daily asana, pranayama, and meditation classes
• Lectures, workshops, teaching practice, and other activities
• Post-training skype support
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• 21 nights accommodation
What’s not included
• Air fares to Faro or Lisbon
• Transfer from the airport to Carrapateira (contact them if you wish us to arrange for you)
Tent FULLY BOOKED
Campervan (bring our own gear): 1,900 € / person
Triple room with shared bathroom: 2,600 € / person
Double or twin room with shared bathroom: 2,700 € / person
Private room with shared bathroom: 3,200 € / person
Private room with en-suite: 3,300 € / person FULLY BOOKED
• A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
• The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
• The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Temos como missão promover o Yoga em todas as suas vertentes: filosofia de vida, prática, meditação e alimentação, entre outras.